Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mother's Day Gifting + Wishlist


May is here and it's by far my most favorite month! Mother's Day, my birthday, and our anniversary, all packed into one very fun month. To add to it, Hank's is just three days after mine and Shirley's is the week before! I love it. Mother's Day is definitely one of the best parts of May, not just because it's a day all about one of the most amazing parts of my life, but because it really is a day that we always take some time to slow down and soak each other up. This year we are going to be heading on a little adventure in Sedona, and I'll be sure to post some photos here when we get back.

In the meantime though I wanted to share my go-to for quick mail-order prints- Art.com and their Photos To Art tool! I've worked with them so many times on this blog because I genuinely enjoy purchasing from them- they always have the BEST prices (starting at $29) and the process is super easy and simple. All you have to do is upload your photo(s) on the Art.com website, select the style and size, and they'll produce and ship your custom print that comes ready to hang. The quality is great too. May 4 is the last day to order Photos To Art to ensure the gift arrives in time for Mother’s Day so order now! We got the above canvas for my mama, and I know she will love it, and I know any mother, grandmother, etc would just be so happy to receive a big canvas like this.

Some other items to add to your Mother's Day wish or give list:

These letter rings. I actually have something fun coming up with this wonderful company, so stay tuned!

A pamper yourself package: a Josh Rosebrook mask (my fave), a Kate Somerville exfoliator, and some Herbivore body polish. Perfect.

I would love any of these great pool floats. We don't have a pool but we have some fun trips coming up that I would love to bring one on.

A giftcard to Lululemon- I would pick this tank and these pants.

A new pair of sneakers for some "me time" at the gym.

The most perfect bar necklace (I have this with all three kids' names on it!).

A Clare V. bag. Or a new Madewell tote. They're classic and go with everything.

Or...some new books: one, two, or three will do! ;)

Happy almost Mother's Day!

xo

This post was shared in partnership with Art.com.

1 comment:

  1. Pool Floats!!! Thank you for that great idea- my mom will love her giant pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete