Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekend Links


Hello! It's been over a week since Olive arrived and I have SO much to share about our little sweetheart. I'm getting back into the swing of blogging in the next couple of weeks, but while I've been nursing in the middle of the night I've been bookmarking some good reads that I wanted to share quickly tonight. :) Enjoy!

First, what we can all learn from the abuse on Big Little Lies.

Listen to this: Simply Happy.

And watch this.

The Pope on panhandling.

Mules, mules and more mules. Loving these all for Spring! (hint: sort by price, some of these shoes are beautiful but very expensive!)

I've also been LOVING this brand for Spring/Summer. I got the Bali Jumpsuit recently and it's really cute.

Are you planning on seeing this movie?

Can't wait to bake these paleo muffins.

And speaking of, what a Paleo diet really looked like.

Loving: this top, any of these sunglasses (love this brand), and this button up.

For a cheaper sunglasses option, these are my go-to! They're total Karen Walker look-alikes and I love them.

9 questions that will help you find your dream career.

Wishlist: this bracelet, this dress, and either of these hats.

Why is Silicon Valley so awful to women?

How to declutter your kids' toys.

I love reading about what other people are reading.

And as for me, I'm currently reading this book, and loving it.

The top five regrets of the dying.

We should all be napping more!

And finally, read this: The Disease of More.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips